There is a power in working together as a community…together we can accomplish what we could not alone.
Every year, there are hundreds of families, individuals and businesses who donate and volunteer to support our work with families experiencing homelessness in our community. It is the work of many hands — will you join us?
There are many ways that you can help:
1) Donate Now to support our shelter and essential programs which assist families as they work to secure and maintain stable shelter.
2) One Child One Night for $25 a night you can shelter children and parents who have nowhere else to go.
3) Friends of Family donors make a multi year pledge to support families in crisis through Alpha House.
4) House to Home – Through charitable estate planning, you can support IHN at Alpha House and provide a lasting legacy supporting the most vulnerable children and families in our community.
5) Please review our current Wish List to make a donation that directly supports families living at Alpha House and families moving into their own home.
6) The Ann Arbor Tailgates Cookbook contains over 100 recipes, photos and remembrances from local tailgaters. A must-have gift for any football fan, tailgate enthusiast or home cook; a portion of each sale supports Alpha House.
7) Send a holiday card that offers holiday cheer and supports Alpha House.
8) Attend Gimme Shelter, our biggest fundraiser of the year and is a fun way to show your support for Alpha House. Save the Date! Gimme Shelter will be September 19, 2015 at the University of Michigan’s North Campus Research Complex from 6:00-9:30pm. Please see our Gimme Shelter Events & News page for more information.
THANK YOU to all of the 2015 donors! To see a full list of all of our generous donors click here.